Twilight territories

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Twilight territories » Справочное бюро » Werewolfs [Оборотни]

Werewolfs [Оборотни]

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Оборотни, кто же они? Прежде всего эти существа имеют два облика, и один из них - человеческий, в котором большинство и пребывает большую часть своей жизни. А вот второй их облик, чаще всего, волчий. В отличие от вампиров, оборотни могут быть рождены такими, какие они есть, но так же человек может стать оборотнем после укуса зараженного зверя или вообще мистическим образом, по принципу "однажды я проснулся утром волком...".
В образе человека оборотень ничем не отличается от людей, разве что превосходящей их силой. Оборотню ничего не стоит одному прокатить по шоссе автомобиль или грузовик, толкая его сзади. Перевоплощение происходит в полнолуние, если лучи луны касаются кожи оборотня. Но опытные волки способны сопротивляться силе луны, так же, как и могут обращаться в волков в любое им подходящее время. В образе животных оборотни немного крупнее их настоящих сородичей, обычно ростом со среднего медведя. В образе волка оборотень проворнее и быстрее, чем в образе человека, что объясняет мускулатура и анатомия животного. Основным оружием оборотня служат стальные когти, крепкие, как алмазы и острые, словно ножи, клыки. Если зверю удастся вырваться из под контроля разума человека, то оборотень может больше никогда не вернуться в собственный облик.

First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!

Hi there to every one, it's genuinely a good for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it includes priceless Information.

Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this post offers fastidious understanding yet.

magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

It's amazing to visit this web site and reading the views of all mates concerning this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

Appreciation to my father who told me about this weblog, this weblog is really amazing.

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. With thanks

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared around the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this submit higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

You made some good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally, except this post gives good understanding even.

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.

Your mode of telling everything in this post is actually good, all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!

Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you offer. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognise what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my website =). We can have a link alternate agreement among us

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your put up is simply great and i can assume you're a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

Вы здесь » Twilight territories » Справочное бюро » Werewolfs [Оборотни]